It's easy to let your guard down and hope that the kids will figure out what to do at the party on their own if you don't come up with any activities or games for them. Children have a lot of original ideas, so it's not completely useless. Workshops in Melbourne abound if you want to give your children something more than simply memories from their birthday celebrations.
Finding the sweet spot when planning birthday party activities for youngsters who are already hyper from sugar can be challenging. Thank goodness ClassBento can help you choose a great kids birthday party venue in Melbourne, no matter the size of your group or your budget.
Melbourne's Finest Places for Kids' Birthday Parties
If you're looking for a fun place to throw a baby shower or first birthday celebration in Melbourne, look no further than these unique event spaces.
The Messy Shed
The Play Centre in Mornington is a genuine treasure trove for toddlers, with its age-appropriate equipment including the Messy Shed's hands-on arts and crafts area, Totsville's interactive tiny town, and the Play Centre's sliding, climbing, and jumping fun for all ages. Children love The Messy Shed's birthday party packages because they get to run wild and get dirty while celebrating a special day.
Select from a Messy Shed or Totsville party, each of which lasts for two hours and features catering, a hip party room, and admission to the Play Centre for a group of twenty children.
Another Messy Shed Party venue, this one in Balwyn and available for exclusive use for 90 minutes for up to 12 kids.
Collingwood Children's Farm
We recommend planning your birthday bash at least a year in advance. That's why the Collingwood Children's Farm attracts so many visitors:
It's easy to see why this is the case, as catered parties are a blast for the kids and cause the adults very little stress. It's the quintessential country experience for city kids, complete with horse and tractor rides, exploring the farm, hanging out with the animals, and milking the cows.
Homemade farmer rolls, waffles with jam and whipped cream, strawberries, sausage rolls, sandwiches, cupcakes, and muffins, and more, can be catered for an additional fee, or you can bring your own.
If you are unable to reserve your desired day, or if you simply wish to reduce your party's overall budget, feel free to bring your family out to the farm, set up shop at one of the picnic tables, and have a good old fashioned good time.
Intercity Children's Museum
Birthday parties are available at the newest children's museum in town.
Intercity follows a group of kids who become the unsung heroes of their miniature indoor "mini-city." Your kid could see themselves working as a chef in the kitchen, a builder in the construction crew, or a doctor in the medical clinic. Jobs in the airline industry, the postal service, the florist shop, auto repair shops, and many other industries are consistently hiring.
They provide birthday party packages that include food and last for 90 minutes.
Excite everyone at your upcoming birthday celebration by literally jumping off the walls. Bounce hosts parties at one of its three Melbourne venues and can be customised to meet your requirements.
Each guest is treated to a private party area, delicious food, and the high-energy services of a Party host, whose job it is to ensure that everyone has a fantastic time. As a result, you can kick back and relax knowing that they have things under control.
Located in the heart of Mont Albert, 345 Creative has been diligently renovating a century-old building since January 2019 to make it Melbourne's premier arts and crafts centre for children. If you are looking for unique places to throw a kid's birthday party in Melbourne, look no further than 345 Creative, which offers a wide variety of art lessons for kids as well as a burgeoning painting school for adults.
Their flexible workshops give you a level of control over your child's education in the arts that is rarely found at cultural institutions. 345 Creative is one of the best kids birthday party places in Victoria, whether you're looking for easy crafts for kids that make for an imaginative birthday party, like their Unicorn Horn Class For Kids or their Wizard Staff Making class, or you're looking to surprise your child with a longer eight-week art journey. Even though paint and sip nights are extremely popular, the venue also provides a wide variety of art workshops for adults, so mum and dad might end up joining in on the action.
They also have a great cafe and dining area where you can relax with a coffee and a snack while watching your kids play.
Jumping Creek Designs
Even though Mordialloc is known for its waterfront homes and extensive history of boat manufacturing, the town's most recognised feature should be Jumping Creek Designs. Tania Paradkar, a skilful potter, runs Jumping Creek Designs, one of the top kids birthday party locations outside of inner Melbourne, and home to one of the most popular crafts on ClassBento. Birthday parties for multiple kids can be celebrated at once with one of their Clay Hand Building classes. Tania has years of working with kids, so she can make a safe and welcoming space for youngsters to experiment with their pottery abilities and unleash their full creative potential.
One of the best birthday ideas for kids is to take advantage of the numerous Melbourne workshops available and travel a bit out of town to make a day of it. If you're looking for a great place to spend the day with the kids making pottery and picnicking, look no farther than Jumping Creek Designs, a top pottery studio with a wide variety of kid-friendly crafts. Jumping Creek Designs is one of the most all-encompassing kids birthday party sites, and it's only forty minutes from the city centre.
West Footscray is home to a growing art scene that may soon match that of neighbouring Fitzroy, and it's all within walking distance of the neighborhood's trendy burger places and pie shops. Owner Nicola Prested has taken the studio space at Handmaker's Factory and turned it into one of the best places in Melbourne for children's birthday parties, as well as one of the most adaptable art spaces the city has ever seen.
Nicola's Melbourne workshops offer experiences that larger, more commercial venues don't, such as a circus performance and a scavenger hunt, in addition to the standard arts and crafts for kids. If you're looking for creative, entertaining, and dirty activities for your children, don't miss out on their Slime Making Workshop! This is one of the top kids birthday party places in Melbourne for workshops that are a little off the beaten path, with an expanding selection of indoors activities for children ranging from soap making to shibori dyeing.
Caulfield, only twelve kilometres from Melbourne's central business district, is home to Merryl's Mosaics, one of the best places in the city to throw a kid's birthday party. Merryl has been running her mosaic art school since 2008, and in that time she has seen it grow into a community hub where thousands of people come to learn the craft each year.
However, one of her primary goals is to provide excellent art and craft instruction to children. Some of the best options for kids' birthday parties in Melbourne can be found at Merryl's Mosaics, where you can choose from a wide range of workshops suitable for both boys and girls, or a combination of the two. She also offers classes in glass fusing, jewellery creation, and holiday-themed events like Christmas workshops in addition to mosaics. Merryl's Mosaics has great kid-friendly activities for any occasion.
You have more than enough reasons to celebrate if you're looking for great places to throw a kid's birthday party in Melbourne. With so many options, you may throw a kiddie bash that suits your schedule, budget, and guest list perfectly. Most of our workshop leaders also provided customised packages and discounts, so don't be shy about getting in touch with them in advance to bring your kid's birthday ideas in Melbourne to reality.
The Party Room For Kids, South Melbourne
The Party Room For Kids is the place to go if you want to have a kid's birthday party that everyone will remember for years to come because of the attention to detail and unique effects. It's a fantastic adventure that makes you feel like you've stepped into a different universe. There are a wide variety of themes available, such as a "dinosaur jungle," "fairy princess," "Cinderella," "superheroes," "pirate," "snow queen," "construction," "mermaid," "vampire," and "disco," so there's bound to be one that fits your child's current interests.
Special effects (created by a real event film studio, they take this very seriously! ), party entertainment, party programme, customer service representatives, food and drink for kids and adults, and the birthday cake itself are all included in the price. Get there whenever you can.
You get out what you pay for, so it's not a low-cost choice. You are allowed to bring your own food, birthday cake, decorations, etc., but keep in mind that doing so will add to the cost of the event.
If you celebrate your birthday at Melb Wildlife, you can expect an exciting event with a variety of rare and unusual creatures.
Fairy bread, party pies, little pizzas, sausage rolls, hotdogs, and even frogs in a pond are just some of the childhood favourites that will be available for catering. Prices range from about $32 to $42 per child, and include two hours of use of the outdoor bandstand space, a food and beverage attendant to monitor, colored activities, pet biscuit decorating, and admittance for supervising parents.
If you want to splurge a little, we also offer adult catering choices, birthday cakes, fruits platters, and good old fashioned goody bags.
The Magic Unicorn, Essendon
The Enchanted Party is the party option for toddlers at The Magic Unicorn, and it lasts for 1.5 hours and includes a tonne of exciting activities like games, dancing, and costuming (parties start from age 2). Menu items consist of party favourites like fairy bread, fries, raisins, chicken nuggets, french fries, party pies, and sausage rolls.
If you expect more than 24 kids to attend, we recommend booking a two-hour party. Additionally, the all-inclusive rate is lower on weekdays. Bring your own snacks to enjoy in the comfortable parent's lounge, which also features free beverages.
Throughout the state of Victoria, you can find one of the 18 Inflation World indoor inflatable playgrounds, which are essentially converted sports arenas. Allow the kids to go wild on the colourful inflatable attractions, and they'll return to the party tables hot and sweaty but ready to chow down on the party food. The inflatable fun isn't limited to the little ones; grownups are welcome to jump around, too!
Rare Bears, Eltham
Rare Bears in Eltham is a great place to take the kids for a bit of a romp before you serve out the fairy bread. Entry for up to eight kids, snacks, lolly bags, three hot food selections, unlimited cordial or water, invites, and a returning pass for the birthday babe are all part of their birthday party package. Weekday parties have lower base prices, more options, and the option to have an ice cream cake delivered at the end.
Melbourne Kids' Party Ideas for Every Budget
You want to give your own children the same joy you felt when you were seven and celebrating your birthday at the mini-golf park with your buddies while eating a rainbow-colored cake.
Watch the birthday boy or girl and their closest friends race around the Auscarts Indoor Racing circuit in Port Melbourne from behind the wall of tyres, where it's safe, sweet, and solid. If you're an adrenaline addict, you'll love this place. They provide packages that include food and drinks, or you can just show up and decide how long you want to ride the track.
Party Like Einstein
There can't be many children who can say their birthday party was attended by both lightning and robots. Scienceworks is a wonderful place to celebrate your child's birthday if they are naturally inquisitive. Plan an all-inclusive birthday bash by booking a package. You needn't fret about a thing, is the implied message. The package consists of one hour in the party room, museum admission for children under 12, party snacks, and a catering host to ensure all goes properly. The birthday child will also receive a present.
Mini Master Chef
A child wearing a chef's hat and apron while wielding a spoon is about as adorable as it gets. I mean, come on, that's too cute. The aprons and hat are free for the youngsters to take home and wear while visiting Grandma and Grandpa. Choose the takeout bundle that includes the ingredients to make rocky road or chocolate truffles to increase your takeout haul.
You won't be getting a lion for your kid's birthday from Melbourne Zoo. The lion exhibit is up for business as usual, though. And elephants, giraffes, meerkats, crocodiles, and tigers, too! Party favours galore, a Zoo Bakery biscuit decorating activity, and two hours of usage of the outdoor bandstand are all part of the birthday package. The young ones will have a blast.
It's Adventure Time.
Let them act out any role they can imagine, from kings of a castle to pirates on a ship to farmers. St. Kilda has a fantastically supervised adventure playground complete with trampolines, animals, rock climbing, and hideouts. Plan a sugar-burning picnic for the afternoon by reserving a picnic table, packing some treats, and watching the youngsters run around.
Under The Sea
Seeing your child's eyes light up with joy during their birthday party is one of the greatest joys of parenthood. That is, unless the parent had a good time. The Melbourne Aquarium is a great time for people of all ages, interests, and attention spans. captivated by the sparkling sea life swimming all around you. The birthday party package has you covered in every way, from invitations to hosts to catering to décor. Additionally, a unique birthday present is given to the mermaid or merman celebrating their auspicious day.
Tips For Kids Parties In Melbourne
Whether you're looking for a fairy bread and cordial party in the backyard with an exciting entertainer or an action-packed event at an amusement park, Melbourne has a superb choice of party alternatives for kids. We've combed all of Melbourne for the best party ideas and activities. Enjoy the party.
- A birthday party at Abbotsford's Collingwood Children's Farm is a great way to spend time with the farm's animals. This is a highly sought-after party spot, so make sure to reserve early.
- What's up, mates? The Polly Woodside is where all the cool kids hang out, right besides Southbank. Which side of the ship will you be on, Sailor or Pirate?
- Put on your aprons and chef's hats, whip up some treats, and taste them straight off the spoon. You may throw a party with a culinary theme at one of Gourmet Kids' 15 Melbourne locations, at Brasserie Bread in South Melbourne, or at The Tiny Chef in Essendon. There are also in-home party options, such as Make Bread Kids Parties and Petit Four Chefs.
- Latitude Air Melbourne in Heidelberg West is a trampoline park with a high obstacle course, a climbing zone, a special area for children, and fantastic party facilities. Things aren't getting any better or more thrilling in life.
- Even if the moon isn't out, visitors to Pearcedale's Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park may still have a "hands on" animal party.
- Invite Rhythm Arkadia to throw an African drumming celebration and warn the neighbours to get out of town for the day.
- Mess Matters in Caulfield North is a terrific place to let the birthday kids let loose and get creative.
- Visit the Children's Gallery or watch an IMAX film at the Melbourne Museum before having a birthday party catered for your little ones in the Museum Cafe, complete with party favours and a special cake.
- Bicentennial Park in Chelsea features a Smurf village, two large slides, and plenty of other playground equipment, so if the weather cooperates, you can throw a fantastic outdoor party there.
- Throw a throwback bash at Sk8House, a roller skating facility in Carrum Downs. Fun party games abound; just remember to keep things in perspective.
Melbourne is full of exciting and novel party venues, so you won't have trouble finding one for your kid's next birthday. One of the recommended locations would be pleased to work with you to ensure that your child's birthday party is one for the record books.
- However, when it comes to kids' party ideas, it can be very tempting to leave them to their own devices and allow their imaginations to fill in any effort you may have decided not to make.
- It isn't ineffective; children are very creative.
- But if you're hoping to create birthday ideas for kids that are a little bit more special, there are plenty of Melbourne workshops that'll have your kids walking away with more than just memories.
- When it comes to children's birthdays, choosing the right activities and crafts for kids pumped up on sugar is a fine balance.
- Thankfully, ClassBento has some of Melbourne's best kids birthday party places that you and the little ones can enjoy, regardless of your group size or budget!
- This treasure trove of toddler fun in Mornington has three distinct play experiences for little ones: The Messy Shed hands-on arts and crafts, the Totsville interactive pretend-play tiny town, and the Play Centre full of equipment and sliding, climbing, etc.
- In addition, they love letting kids get messy and have fun with The Messy Shed birthday party packages.
- Choose a two-hour Messy Shed or Totsville party, including food, a funky party room and free play in the Play Centre for up to 20 kids!A second location in Balwyn where a Messy Shed Party includes 90-minute private hire for 12 children.
- You're probably going to have to book your birthday party about a year in advance.
- It is because the Collingwood Children's Farm is so popular.
- It's easy to see why, though: hosted parties are a whole barrel of fun for kids and about zero stress for parents.
- Pony and tractor rides, strolling the farm, chilling with the animals, milking the cows – it's an idyllic country experience for inner-city families.
- You can pay extra to have the party catered with things like homemade farm rolls, scones with jam and cream, fruit, sausage rolls, sandwiches, cupcakes and muffins, or bring all your festive food.
- Set amidst a scaled-down, indoor "mini-city", Intercity is a place where kids are the community heroes.
- Your child may wish to be a chef in the restaurant, a construction worker or a doctor at their medical centre.
- There are also always openings at the local florist, cars to be repaired at the mechanic shop, or even the opportunity to be a pilot, a postal clerk and more.
- They offer 90 minute birthday party packages with food!Bounce Fly off the walls at your next birthday party.
- Bounce has three locations in Melbourne and tailors its parties to suit your needs.
- Guests get a private party room, catering and their high-energy Party host, who has the job of making sure everyone has a magical experience.
- Creative has been hard at work since January 2019, turning a century-old building into one of the best arts and crafts for kids hubs in all of Melbourne.
- With an ever-expanding range of art classes for kids, as well as a bouquet of blossoming painting workshops for adults as well, 345 Creative is not to be missed if you're hunting down quirky kids birthday party venues in Melbourne.
- With art classes for kids as young as four years old, the versatility of their workshops allows you freedom of choice very few arts hubs offer.
- Whether you're chasing easy crafts for kids that make for an imaginative birthday party such as their Unicorn Horn Class For Kids or their Wizard Staff Making class or looking to surprise your little one with a longer eight-week art journey, 345 Creative is one of the best kids birthday party places in Victoria.
- Parents may also get sucked into the fun, as the venue offers an even greater range of adult art classes, as well as their very popular paint and sip nights.
- Not only this, but they boast an incredible cafe and seating area, so you can enjoy a coffee and a nibble while your children run riot.
- Jumping Creek Designs Mordialloc may boast waterfront living and rich history of boat building, but Jumping Creek Designs deserves to be up there with the small town's most notable features.
- Run by skilled pottery artist Tania Paradkar, Jumping Creek Designs is one of the best kids birthday party venues outside of inner Melbourne and offers one of ClassBento's most popular crafts for kids!
- Their Clay Hand Building workshops are perfect for little ones looking to celebrate their birthdays together!
- Tania has plenty of experience working with children and knows how to create an inclusive and relaxing environment for kids to explore their pottery skills and get as creative as their brain lets them.
- With so many Melbourne workshops on offer, getting a little further out of town, making a day of it is one of the best kids birthday ideas on offer.
- Not only is Jumping Creek Designs one of the best pottery studios offering easy crafts for kids, but the surrounding area is littered with parks, creeks and beaches, making it perfect for a day of pottery and picnics!
- Only forty minutes out of the CBD, Jumping Creek Designs offers you one of the most inclusive kids birthday party places if you're chasing a full day's worth of activities.
- Handmakers Factory Sifting through boutique burger joints and pie shops, West Footscray also offers up an emerging art scene that's bound to rival its Fitzroy neighbours.
- Handmaker's Factory is leading the charge, and owner Nicola Prested has transformed the studio space into not just one of the best kids birthday party venues in Melbourne but one of the most versatile arts hubs the city has ever offered!
- Not content with offering the usual arts and crafts for kids, Nicola's Melbourne workshops take an incredibly unique approach to kids party ideas and offers experiences that larger and more commercial venues don't.
- Their Slime Making Workshop is one class not to be missed, particularly if you need fun activities for kids who love to get messy!
- With a growing variety of indoor activities for kids ranging from soap making to shibori dyeing, this is one of Melbourne's best kids birthday party places for workshops a little off the beaten track.
- Only twelve kilometres outside the CBD, Caulfield offers up one of the best kids birthday party venues in the form of Merryl's Mosaics.
- Merryl has been running her studio since 2008, and since then, she's watched it develop into a local art hub that sees thousands of people learn the art of mosaics every year.
- However, one of her main focuses is offering kids great art and craft classes.
- With a growing variety of perfect workshops for girls, boys and a mixture of both, Merryl's Mosaics offer some of the best birthday party ideas for kids in Melbourne.
- Not stopping at mosaics, her range of crafts for kids extends to glass fusing workshops, jewellery making and even seasonal classes such as Christmas workshops.
- So regardless of what you're celebrating, Merryl's Mosaics offers some of the best fun activities for kids in Victoria.
- If you're chasing awesome kids birthday party venues in Melbourne, your party hat indeed runneth over.
- With so many birthday party ideas for kids on offer, you can choose according to your own time, budget and group size.
- In addition, the vast majority of our workshop facilitators also offered tailored packages and special offers, so never hesitate to contact them ahead of time to make your kids birthday ideas in Melbourne come to life.
- The Party Room For Kids, South Melbourne girl making a wish in front of a birthday cake · fIf you want to blow everyone away with intricate detail and special effects at your next kiddo birthday party, then The Party Room For Kids will deliver!
- Themes include Dinosaur Jungle, Fairy Princess, Cinderella, Superheroes, Pirate, Snow Queen, Construction, Mermaid, Vampire and Disco, so whatever your little one is into at the moment, they're sure to have a theme to fit.
- Everything is included in the price: special effects (designed by an actual event production company, they take this very seriously!),
- entertainers, party program, customer service staff, catering for children and adults and even the centrepiece of every party, the birthday cake!
- All you have to do is show up.
- A birthday party full of adventure and exotic animals is on the cards if you party at Melbourne Zoo.
- They hold sessions at 10 am and 1 pm and host parties for tots as young as three.
- Catering includes all your nostalgic favourites: fairy bread, party pies, mini pizzas, sausage rolls and hotdogs and even frogs in a pond.
- Other inclusions are using the outdoor bandstand area for two hours, a food and beverage attendant to supervise, colouring activities, animal biscuit decorating, and entry for supervising adults – prices are around $32-$42 per child.
- You can also spring for lolly bags, birthday cakes, fruit platters, and adult catering options if you're looking for extras.
- For toddlers, the choice of a party at The Magic Unicorn is The Enchanted Party, where a whole host of fun games, dancing, and costumes are available over 1.5 hours (parties start from age 2).
- It is recommended to extend the party to two hours if you have more than 24 children coming, and the all-inclusive price is cheaper on weekdays.
- A parent lounge with complimentary tea and coffee is provided, and you can also bring your snacks.
- There are 18 massive Inflatable World indoor inflatable playgrounds across Victoria, generally indoor sports stadiums.
- Let the kids run wild climbing, bouncing, crawling and exploring the bright inflatable attractions, and they'll come back to the party table hot and sweaty but with an appetite to devour the party food provided.
- And it's not just for the kids - parents can join in the bouncy party too!Rare Bears, Eltham For a soft play centre, where many toddlers can run around before their fairy bread, head to Rare Bears in Eltham.
- Their birthday parties include an entry for up to 8 children, snacks, lolly bags, a choice of three hot menu options, unlimited cordial or water, invitations, and a return pass for the birthday babe.
- Weekday parties are cheaper, add-ons are available, and you can also order an ice-cream cake to come out at the end.
- Trying to find the perfect venue to celebrate little Jimmy or Jenny's next big digit can be stressful.
- So, we thought we'd pitch in and curate a list of top spots for kids' birthday parties around Melbourne for every budget.
- Stand behind the wall of tyres on the safe, sweet, sturdy ground and watch your teenage birthday boy or girl and a group of their closest pals screech around the Auscarts Indoor Racing track in Port Melbourne.
- This adrenaline junkie's dream offers packages including food and drink, or you can rock up and choose how long to hit the track for.
- How many kids can boast they had lightning and robots at their birthday?
- If your kid is curious, Scienceworks is the perfect venue for celebrating another spin around the sun.
- Book a birthday package for an all-inclusive party.
- It includes an hour in the private party room, entry into the museum for kids under 12, party snacks and a catering host to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- There's even a gift for the birthday kid.
- You'd be hard-pressed to find anything cuter than a kid in a big chef's hat and apron wielding a wooden spoon.
- And better yet – kids get to take home the apron and hat so they can dress up for Nanna and Pop.
- Increase your take-away bounty by opting for the package that includes whipping up some rocky road or marshmallow truffles.
- Dear Zoo So, Melbourne Zoo won't send you a lion for your kid's birthday.
- But you can still visit the lions!
- And the tigers, giraffes, meerkats, reptiles, elephants.
- The birthday package includes party snacks galore, a Zoo Bakery biscuit decorating activity and use of the outside bandstand for two hours.
- Let the kids be kings of the castle, pirates on a ship, farmer joes —basically anything their imagination allows.
- There's nothing better as a parent than watching your kid's face light up in excitement at their birthday party.
- Unless, of course, the parents enjoy the party.
- Melbourne Aquarium is one of those fun venues for the young, the old, the curious, and the short attention-spanned.
- Bedazzled by the jewels of the ocean as they swim around you.
- The birthday party package leaves nothing to chance, with everything from admission, to party hosts, food and decorations being taken care of.
- The birthday mermaid or merman even receives a special birthday present.
- Melbourne has a wonderful range of party options for kids, whether fairy bread and cordial in the backyard with an exciting entertainer or a thrill-packed event at an amusement park.
- We have combed Melbourne and found a huge array of party activities and ideas.
- Celebrate and enjoy.
- Celebrate a birthday with the farm animals at Collingwood Children's Farm in Abbotsford.
- Book well ahead since this is a very popular destination for parties.
- Ahoy there maties, did you know that parties are held on the Polly Woodside near Southbank.
- Dress up in chef hats and aprons, make a treat, and you can even lick the spoon.
- Alternatively, have a party at home with Petit Four Chefs or Make Bread Kids Parties.
- Trampolines, high obstacle course, climbing zone, dedicated kids zone and great parties at Latitude Air Melbourne in Heidelberg West.
- Life doesn't get much better or more exciting.
- The moon doesn't have to be shining to enjoy a 'hands on' animal party at the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park in Pearcedale.
- Warn the neighbours to leave town for the day and then invite Rhythm Arkadia to host an African Drumming party.
- Encourage the birthday darlings to make a great big mess with a huge dollop of creativity at Mess Matters in Caulfield North.
- Explore the Children's Gallery or treat them to a movie at IMAX at the Melbourne Museum and then bring them to the Museum Cafe for kids birthday party catering with party hats and birthday cake.
- Hope for some fine weather and have a fun outdoor party next to a Smurf village, two big slides and play equipment galore at Bicentennial Park in Chelsea.
- Hold a party with a dose of nostalgia at a roller-skating venue such as Sk8House in Carrum Downs.
- There are plenty of fun party games - bring a sense of balance, though.
FAQs About Kids Birthday Party In Melbourne
- Teddy bears tea party. Get out your best crockery and assemble your child's furry friends for a special birthday tea party.
- Family Talent Show.
- Birthday themed breakfast.
- Arts and Craft.
- Board Game Marathon.
- Birthday walk.
- Pizza party.
Choose a Theme.
Determine the Guest List & Send Invitations.
Pick the Location.
Purchase (or Make) Decor & Party Favours.
Choose & Gather Materials for Games.
Create a Checklist for the Day Of.
- Sit down with your child and choose a party theme.
- Set a date.
- Book a venue or entertainment, if desired.
- Order invitations or purchase the supplies needed for homemade cards.
- Set a budget.
Write up a guest list.
Begin shopping for gifts for the birthday kid.
Share Event Details. Informed guests are happy guests.
Make it Personal. Planning a party is only half the fun.
Plan a Budget.
Establish a Theme.
Make a Memorable Statement.
Assign a Mingle Master.
Plan a Menu.
An eve is a day — or night — just before some event. So, for example, you might call your birthday your "birthday eve."